MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Ray

We watched Ray last night. What an awesome movie. I actually forgot I was watching Jamie Foxx. I totally understand the nomination, I'd say I hope he wins but I haven't seen any of the other movies that were nomiated.

No luck on the job front. I have an interview but it's selling insurance. That isn't going to be my cup of tea. I can't picture asking family and friends to buy insurance from me. I'd cancel the interview but I need the practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Flutter by
My Profile

MP's Reading List Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Nate's Pics
  • Owen's Pics
  • Pink is the New Blog
  • Post Secret
  • Dad Gone Mad
  • Waiterrant
  • Mamalogues
  • Humbling Moments
  • Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman
  • Boobs Injuries and Dr Pepper
  • For Better of For Worse
  • Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
  • Biddys World
  • debordante baratin
  • Kill The Goat