Is it Friday yet?
Well I blogged losts of crap but didn't write anything. I did that nursery place cause Jeremy wants privacy shrubs cause he's sick of Gloria being out in the yard w/ nothing to do but bug him while he's doing yardwork. For sure he is in the yard WAY more than me. She doesn't bother me. Oh well.
The red car is in the shop getting fixed, so happy we're going to have a dent-free car to drive.
I'm STILL not rested up. Oh well it didn't help I stayed up late to watch TV.
Tonight from 7-8 we're watching idol then White Noise or whatever it's called. We watched Assult on Precint 13 on the 42" Plasma. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! Good movie too. Many Ethan Hawke has f(&$ed up teeth!
I'm in the mood for bacon. I think we'll have something w/ bacon for dinner.
Back to work!


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home