MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, June 24, 2005

Get to know you in 3's

Stealing this from another blog:
Three screen names that you have had: mpg1110 , mpgarascia, marypat

Three things you like about yourself: friendliness, easygoingness, sense of humor

Three things you don't like about yourself: laziness when it comes to house cleaning, ability to procrastinate until it's really a BAD thing, lack of being able to get on an excersice routine.


Three parts of your heritage: German, German and German. Although I was raised Italian and Irish.


Three things that scare you: getting in a car crash, being an orphan Democrats in office


Three of your everyday essentials: Shower, ice water, toothbrush


Three things you are wearing right now: brown Eddie Baurer Sandals, white capri pants, navy blue shirt.



Three of your favorite songs: Mambo Italiano, My Sharona, In My Life

Three things I want in a relationship: respect, laughter, loyalty


Two truths and a lie: I love animals, I can't swim, I don't know the real color of my hair.


Three things you can't do without: air condintion in St Louis, flush toilet, a car.


Three places you want to go on vacation: Hawaii, Germany, Ireland.

Three things you just can't do: Math (over the 5th grade level), cartwheel, lie (I can but everyone can tell)


Three kids' names: Isn't a kids name an adult name? OH..I guess if I had kids. John, Caroline, Henry.

Three things you want to do before you die: Have a house large enough to entertain, go on a romantic trip w/ Jeremy, see Victoria Falls in Africa


Three Celeb crushes: Parker Stevenson, Harrison Ford, Pierce Brosnan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!