MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Another Meme

10 years ago: I was living with mom and dad. I just started working at Worldwide and became friends w/ Jim and his girlfriend Alicia. I was going to lots of Blues games and going out alot. I mean ALOT.


1 year ago: Last July I was planning my wedding and HATING my job.


Yesterday: I got up, went to work, watched a kickass storm. Went to the grocery store, went home, put groceries away, made a sandwich, did laudry, watched Cards kick some ass then watched TV in the bedroom. Passed out during Jay Leno's monolouge..couldn't even make it to headlines.

Today: Working, getting kinda pissed at people...trying to deal w/ it. Going to go home, make dinner watch tv and go to bed.

Tomorrow: Going to get up, go to work, go home, make dinner watch tv,do laundry, go to bed.



5 snacks I enjoy: peanut m&m's, triskiets, cheezit's, cookies, peanut butter crackers

5 bands that I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Monkees, Beatles, REO Speedwagon, Air Supply

5 things I'd do with $100 Mil: Invest, donate, travel. That's only three but I don't feel like getting specific.

5 Locations I'd like to run away to: Germany, Italy, Hawaii, South Carolina, Bon Aire

5 Bad habits I have: procrastination, biting the skin on my fingers, being lazy, eating like crap, stubborness


5 things I like doing: sleeping, reading, watching tv, going to movies, snuggling

5 things I would never wear: bikini, high heels, neck scarf, belly shirt, mini skirt

5 shows I like: OK no repeats, what I like RIGHT now! The Closer, The 4400, Monk, The Dead Zone, Big Brother 6


5 Movies I like: American Treasure, Wizard of Oz, When Harry Met Sally, The Original Parent Trap, Top Gun

5 famous people I'd like to meet: I'll say alive: Sandra Bullock, Harry Connick Jr, George W Bush, Laura Bush, Goldie Hawn

5 things that are keeping me from being utterly miserable: Jeremy, good health, my sense of humor, my imagination, my kitties

5 people to pass this to: Not passing..your reading my blog and you feel you want to take the callange to figure it out either put it on your own blog or respond to mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!