MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Jeremy dug up my buriel ground in the backyard. Wish I could post the image. Gloria next door said she'd help Jeremy put me in the plastic bag. Sick people.

White pregnant women missing since Sunday. I wonder if it will make national news, doubt it. Why?? Well she was not only pregnant, she was heavy set..she wasn't married to the father of her baby...and she was from rural Missouri. Don't think that's flashy enough. Sure hope she's OK.

Yesterday was SO busy at work. Nutzo actually. People in the wealthy area of town STILL have no power. This is all from Saturday's storm. Makes me snicker a little...I don't know why, it's really not funny.

Disturbing news. A guy I've none for YEARS..we're talking over 20 years..I briefly dated his brother..worked w/ the guy...partied w/ him as teenagers/young adults..NOW there is a horrible rumor. He was released from his last job..as a priest for having a foot fetish. The rumour is that he was playing w/ childrens feet and a parent complained...or parents and they moved him to a parish w/out children. From what I hear his closest friend..who has children believes it was blown out of proportion..other friends have vowed to have NOTHING to do with him. The whole thing leaves me confused. I hate to think it was anything more than kidding around and NOT a perverted foot fettish (which I don't get). Guess all we can do is pray for him.

Going to the Cards game tonight w/ Dave, Dad..me and J. They say it's going to get down in the mid 60's. YAY! I'll bring a jacket. Hopefully like predicted the rain will stop this afternoon. Suppan is pitching...hope that is a good think. Arizona just may win the wild card..so this could be a potential pre-playoff matchup. J and I are going once more this year..sitting in the bleachers. Tonight is the work seats..which I've never been in.

Trying to go to Arizona in late December. Waiting to hear when I can go. Everyone elses vacation trumps mine. Crossing my fingers I can do at least Wed - Sun.

I watched Closer last night..LOVE that show. Then I stayed on TNT to watch the new show, Wanted. Not sure which episode it was..first one I saw. AWESOME. I think the actor is Gary Cole..he's HOT. I really like the white guy/kid. I think he was in a college movie of sorts. Good actor. The scruffy guy w/ long blond hair is kinda hit too. I know the DA lady is somebody I recognize too. Really good show. I think it's on regularly on Sunday night. I could give up the Anthony Michael Hall show for that.

Well yesterday was a FREAK day at the office..so much so that I was laying in bed thinking about the Lane Furniture quote I didn't get to yesterday. Here's hoping today is less wack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!