-
- -
MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown
-
-
Friday, September 9, 2005
New Great TV Show - Reunion

I really enjoyed this show. I little nostalgic going back to the 80's. Not sure any of them were quite "my style" though. I have a feeling though as regular TV comes on one of my shows is going to be back and I'll have to abandon this and wait for reruns.
1 Comments:
Mary Pat, can i please tell you how refreshing it is to read your postings! I come when I gt a chance and sometimes have to go back 3 or four days but TRULY you are a woman of many hearts and I do appreciate that! You are kindhearted, lighthearted, warmhearted and deephearted! It's nice to find special people out there in the world and I just wanted you to know that you have become one of mine. Although I only know you through your writings, they in themselves speak volumes!
Have a Fab weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home