MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, November 7, 2005

Stadium Demolition




Demolition begins today. Little itty bitty wrecking ball to take down great big stadium. I understand they can't implode due to the construction of the other stadium, but PLEASE..you should at least have a couple balls hitting the old girl at a time. How painful is that to watch it one "drop" at a time. They don't even swing the ball like you would imagine, they drop it.

Oh well, weekend is over I'm feeling better. The Wurstmart was great but my tummy has been feeling funny.

Drew had his final soccer game, he got NAILED in the head. Dana said he was feeling fine though.

Thursday is my birthday. We don't have any plans, I'm thinking maybe take out and tivoing my shows and renting a movie sounds good. It's supposed to rain, so who wants to go out.

Got the invite to the company Christmas Party. Bellerive Country Club. Nice. Should be a blast. This time I have to get Jeremy and Shelby together more. I think Jeremy will really like Jeff the new "big boss".

Well back to work, about 15 minutes more to go. Man I'm REALLY going to hate this commute if they do close Highway 40 for a few years. We'll have to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Flutter by
My Profile

MP's Reading List Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Nate's Pics
  • Owen's Pics
  • Pink is the New Blog
  • Post Secret
  • Dad Gone Mad
  • Waiterrant
  • Mamalogues
  • Humbling Moments
  • Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman
  • Boobs Injuries and Dr Pepper
  • For Better of For Worse
  • Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
  • Biddys World
  • debordante baratin
  • Kill The Goat