MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Kwan pull out of Olympics

Yeah! J and I thought that she shouldn't have gone in the first place. Now Emily Hughes has to figure out how to get out of NY. Wouldn't that be something if she couldn't get to Italy due to the NorEaster that is blanketing the east coast.

Right now the Canadian women are kicking some Russian booty. US women won yesterday too. (hockey that is)We went out to dinner last night, when we came home we watched the pairs short program, that was awesome. I liked the Polish couple best.
Not sure how I feel about the new scoring program.

Right now we have pretty fluffy snowflakes coming down, nothing sticking though but it looks pretty. Grey day though today. The only thing I HAVE to do is go to the grocery store later..that helps if we want to eat.

Got to go over to Kim's blog and see what her guest's are blogging for her today..it's been quite commical. Go to Yay Yay's then click on Kim. Funny stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!