MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, November 20, 2006

Dinner up in smoke!!!


Dinner up in smoke...in a big way. We have a $100 gift certificate, which we planned on using as part of our Anniversary celebration this year. This morning the resturant burned down. :0(

Hopefully they will extend our gift certificate since it expires 12/31. I would think they would rebuild, I think this is one of the only 5 star places in St Louis County.

4 Comments:

Blogger g-man said....

Well if that doesn't suck I don't know what does! I'm sure they will honor it, I'm guessing you can still go to their website. We had a similar experience, we had to put down a $50. deposit in a reservation for New Years at this classy place, then my wife up and got sick, so we canceled our reservation. The clerk said that we'd get our deposit back. After some foul-up they said tough noogies. In the end we got a $50. gift certificate in lieu of a return, which worked for us too since we were going to spent the money there anyway.

Tue Nov 21, 01:23:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said....

Happy Thanksgiving my American Friend!

Wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you and your family all the best in this holiday season!

p.s. you guys are spoiled-4 days off for Thanksgiving! Nice!

Thu Nov 23, 12:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger Kerri Anne said....

Ah, sad. Everyone was OK?

Wed Nov 29, 12:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger Jay said....

It's kind of jarring, isn't it? You just don't expect for anything to just disappear one day.

Tue Dec 12, 06:43:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!