Happy Friday
I have nothing else to say really. Does anyone really read the babble I type? More than likely not. We watched No Mercy last night. 1986 Richard Gere and what's her name...I'll think of it, she really can not act, at all. Richard Gere hasn't changed much. I guess I saw that movie before but I really didn't remember much. You know what really bugged me, there is a scene where they are handcuffed together in the bayou. They are sitting under a shower and the entire scene are closeups as they "bond". I could NOT keep my eyes off the black smudge on her forehead...it was there...then it was gone...back on her head...totally gone. Then there was the hair plastered to his cheak...there...gone...there...gone...then a 3rd version. Man oh man they must have been WET. How many days did that take take??? Speaking of Richard Gere I really liked that little dance movie he did w/ Jennifer Lopez. Kim Basinger!
That's her name, man she SUCKS.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home