Poor Bugs
Poor Bugs Bunny, I heard he's now a lunatic and has all white eyes. Oh and he's brown. That isn't right. That's like making Pooh purple and putting pants on him. I can't wait to see what Nelly has to say about that lunatic thing.
What a boring day. We had a little excitement on Cuba Ct last night. Around 10:30pm some idiot came flying down Sulfer and knocked down the cement light pole (typed concrete ten times then unsure of how to spell went w/ cement)...needless to say all the neighbors were outside in jammy clothes freezing looking at the pole and broken glass. Idiot off duty cop drives by OVER the glass while we're trying to flag him down to stop. Oh well, by the time I got up this morning there was a horse up and I hear that they already replaced it.
Carol and I are going to a wine tasting class next Thursday. I wonder if they do it JUST to sell wine or if I'll actually learn something. Not to be a wine snob but I think I know alot already, about storing wine, the way a cork should look, tasting on different parts in your mouth. Oh well maybe I'll find that I actually enjoy something more than Pinot Grigio.
Chili Mac for dinner tonight and an exciting night of TV by myself. It's the Survivor premier. Yippee. I'm torn though between watching ER or Without A Trace. ER is w/ Cynthia Nixon as a stroke victim..even though I don't watch that anymore it may be good since you'll hear it from inside her head.
Another prominent person in town died of ALS. Front page of the Post. Where was Jim..NOWHERE. That still pisses me off that they wouldn't run ANYTHING. Excuse me but when a 40 year old dies of a horrible disease and they were related to the ex-mayor I think it deserves a little blurb.
I made an appointment for an interview on Monday morning. I think I might cancel it tomorrow. Dynamics International. I googled them and couldn't find anything, I don't think that's a good sign. It's a group interview to tell us more about the company, plus it's something to do w/ health and wellness. And I'm NOT about health and wellness. Nope, I'm talking myself out of it.
I didn't get a call back yet from my other interview, he said today or tomorrow. Hoping tomorrow.
Mom went on and on at lunch about how nifty the new dentist fills a tooth. She complains about dad...she's told me the story ten times! The things that ring her bell. Mothers...
Well I guess that's it for today. Poor Bugs, wonder what they'll do to Taz.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home