MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Profound Soap Moment

OK ATWT is not Shakespere but today the character Mike said something I heard before and just wanted to share it. I can't remember the exact quote but it was something about not waiting to start your life. Kind of having in your mind when life really starts and not living until you have achieved those things or feelings. In the past I thought life wouldn't start until I had a house, husband and children. That was 13 or so years ago. I'm glad I didn't quit living, I did quite the opposite. So anyway I just thought that was something to ponder over to make sure that I don't do that, pause life to wait for something. Although I know I go through funks, everyone does and life just zooms by but it usually doesn't last more than a day or so. Tonight I get to go w/ dad to Sears to get a new dryer. Not exciting but hey, it really is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!