MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

American Idol

Well, let the games begin! Seems this is the best group of guys I've seen on American Idol, I missed season one and 1/2 of season two. Of course I voted for Nikko Smith since he is a hometown boy although I think Bo Brice was clearly the best...Constantine is sexier though. And Mario and the Federov boy are cuties. My favorite girl for tonight is Mickala (I think that's her name..the Fran Dresher wannabe). Jeremy likes the blondie from OK.

What a bad friend I am, I'm staying home to watch American Idol and she is going to wine tasting by herself.

Interview #2 went well, the guy was very nice. Good mixture of personal and business conversation. Interview lasted about an hour, he is supposed to make a decision by tomorrow. Hope it's today, if it is we're having steak for dinner. :0)
I set up an interview for Saturday monrning w/ CitiCorp, I hope I can cancel it though.

We seem to be having winter again, I don't like it. My Star Magnolia is budding, oh well, such is life.

I'm getting more pictures today from Carol, she got them from Dawn. Cool!

I guess I'll figure out how to get those images up this afternoon. Nothing earth shattering but I'd like them up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!