I GOT THE JOB!
I'm so stoked, I got the job! They called this morning and made me an offer, which I jumped at. In the grad scheme of things it's WAY better than what I was getting...and as Jeremy reminded me one of the best parts is that I will be happy again! Yippee Skippy! I go in Thursday to iron out a few things and set my start date. Can you tell I'm doing a happy dance in my seat?
Books, I'm at the library again and very excited to start reading again. I finished one novel yesterday and started another one last night that I almost finished. I have 2 more sitting here, Juno and Juliet and Human Capital.
I get my steak dinner today.
Last night I voted for both Bo Bice and Nikko Smith. Fun. Tonight I'm really excited about the season premier of Amazing Race!
Well my life is really working out very well right now. I thought we were going to have to put off having a family for a long time. God's plan though not mine, maybe in a year or so. Who knows.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home