Pope John Paul 2
Just in case you wanted to know I'll give you my thoughts on the Pope. I was fortunate enough to see the Pope in Denver. WOW! That was an experience. I remember Cherry whatever state park, thousands of kids yelling "John Paul 2, we love you" and he turned, smiled and said "John Paul 2, I love YOU". He was SO incredibly sweet, he LOVED kids so much. I think he was a very wise man, had great compassion for people and was a tremendous leader. He will be greatly missed. I was very young when Pope John was around, I really don't remember him..then I do remember John Paul the first, who my mom didn't remember. I clearly remember in 1978 when they had the election of JP1 and then the funeral and additional election of JP2. This is going to be really wild having another Pope, and my thought is they all seem way to old to be elected! Seems the best one is the 60 year old from Austria, guess we'll just have to wait and see!


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home