MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Why do I care?

Stupid stress. Why do I even care if this woman gets her binocular on time? I should have told her in the first place that we couldn't do it. Instead I bend over backward and get at least 4 other people to do the same. Out of my control it gets screwed up...then they try to fix it and screw it up again. And I'm the one w/ the left temple throbbing and the upset tummy. Not fair!!!!!!!!

I am so ready to get my schedule back to normal...the selfish person that I am. I have dinner to make tonight, I ran to the store. But I MUST watch the finale of Amazing Race. I can't wait for Big Brother to start, I think that's July 7th or something like that.

Oh well I guess I'll get back to blog reading while I eat my ham on rye..that I did make myself I may add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!