100+ today, YAY
Oh well I guess I'll survive the heat, thank GOD I have a job in the aircondintion. This was Drew's bday weekend and Jeremy was sick. We had a fun Friday..before J got sick. I leaft work, went to the bank, walmart, picked up the boys, we went to Micky D's then over to mom and dads. We ate our Mc Donalds, I played the piano a little then Drew openend his present. It was Madagascar Sorry. Fun game but you have to get a 1 or 2 card to leave your start box. Jeremy never did get out of the box before we decided to quit. Saturday we went out to Swing Around Fun Town. Only Carol, Blake and Mitch showed. It was HOTTER THAN HELL. We spent $20 in tokens, gave the boys their bags, Drew got his digimon cards and we went home. J looked close to death. I think he had the 24 hour flu or something.
Sunday was church..the new priest..who is leaving after next week...gave the homily about not using artificial birth control. In my 38 years being Catholic it's the first time I ever heard it at church. About blew me away. Then I went to the funeral parlor, Carol's cousin Julie passed away. Too young, I think she was 63.
Cardinals lost a nail biter to a grand slam in the 10th, that sucked.
I'm super tired, tummy funny since yesterday afternoon. :0(
Back to work!


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home