Happy Friday before a 3 day weekend.
Looking forward to the long weekend although I'm sure it's going to be another one of those exhausting weekends. We're going to try to go to Six Flags after work, it's acutally under 90 today so it should be too bad, although my lower back is killing me after golf last night. Tomorrow we don't have any real plans but I know we need to go to Walmart and get Drewby's school supplies. I hope we go to a movie, I like going to the movies, just sitting there in the dark, eating popcorn and peanut m&m's drinking Mr Pibb and being entertained for 2 hours. I could do that all day. I guess it's the same as turning the lights down in the house, closing the shades and watching TV all day. I like that too. I just have to remember to turn the phone off. Sunday we're taking Drew back to Mommy's cause they are going to the Lake, then it's back home to do nothing til we go to Sublete park for fireworks. I hope Jeremy doesn't want to go to the VP Fair...or excuse me, Fair St Louis. OR he may end up wanting to go to Webster Days. There goes my movie day...more than likey he'll want to do that Saturday then Sunday we can do nothing but fireworks. Monday we're invited to my cousin Kim's which we always enjoy but now he's saying that should be our day of rest. I guess that would be fine skipping the social scene, I could really have a day of movies and lay in bed and watch TV, I could celebrate my independence from people and anything social. Hmmm. Then back to work on Tuesday. No golf next week, week off before Beginner Golf 2, I really need to try and get out there and practice before that next lesson, or I'm going to be really sore again.
I'm eating a ham and cheese sandwich from the filling station, sorry gas station. Yech. I don't know what's gross, the bread, cheese or ham..I think it's the bread. Too many preservatives? At least the dorito's were good. I guess that's a sign I need to go to the grocery store.
OK back to work.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home