Holiday Schmoliday
We did alot of nothing, although we did get things accomplished. It was hotter than hell so we didn't do anything the middle of last week then Friday rolled around, we had planned on going to Six Flags but Drew didn't want to go. So we just waited til the sun went down and played putt putt golf then Drew got a snowcone. Saturday we had every intention of going to Six Flags again but Drew decided it wasn't a good idea. SO we hung out at home, got Drew's school supplies at Walmart then went to the park. Sunday morning we took Drew home, then I went to church. Our parish merged this weekend. I did feel a bit like a little kid when your mom is paying more attention to some other kid. I'll get over it. People mainly from Holy Innocents, St Al's and Holy Family. Fr Bommerito did a nice job, the had a free lunch later. Those people better not get used to free. We were going to go to the fireworks that night at Sublette Park but I had a headache. We watched White Noise, freaked me out, I had trouble sleeping. We skipped the Rois party and went to see War of the Worlds instead. AWESOME! Again freaked me out, I was exhausted walking out of the movie theater.
I had talked about movies, I saw: Light on the Piazza, Two for the Road..Albert Finney was a fox..White Noise, War of the World, Alex and Emma and Miss Congeniality 2. I guess I got my fair share of movies this weekend.
Tonight J is cutting mom and dad's grass, I think I'm going to make ribs tonight then I'm sure we'll watch the baseball game.
Oh well I guess I'll do a couple more things on the internet then get to work!


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home