MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 6, 2005

MP from A to Z

A is for age - 38

B is for booze - Not much for me now..used to enjoy many a beer.

C is for career - Sales

D is for dad's name - John

E is for essential item to bring to a party - generally games of some sort. Hmm I've brought Trivial pursuit before.

F is for favorite songs at the moment - Nikko's Smith's Part Time Lover

G is for goof off thing to do - Read and write in my blog, read books, watch tv.

H is for hometown - St Louis. The house is actually a mile from where I live.

I is for instrument you play - Piano and violin

J is for jam or jelly you like - Grape or Apricot are my favorites

K is for kids - one step son who will turn 6 in a couple weeks.

L is for living arrangement - own home that I share w/ my husband, 2 cats and dog.

M is for mom's name - Pat

N is for names of best friends - Jeremy, Carol, Dina, Holly, Jessica, Alicia, Dave, Charlie, Cheryl, Steve, Renee, Stephanie.

O is for overnight hospital stays. I stayed w/ J overnight but I have never been a patient in the hospital.

P is for phobias . Nothing really but there are some things I DO NOT like. Roaches and furry spiders.

Q is for quote you like - If you love sometime let it go, if it comes back to you it is yours if it doesn't it never was or something like that. AND You only live once!

R is for relationship that lasted the longest - Jeremy. Will be 6 years next April.

S is for siblings - none

T is for Texas, ever been? - mainly just Dallas and Padre Island.

U is for unique trait - I can do the frog leg thing

V is for vegetable you love - Corn and Potatoes

W is for worst traits - Lazy and Procrastinate

X is for X-rays you've had. Teeth, wrist, ankle and my inards.

Y is for yummy food you make - breakfast foods, pasta, pork steaks, ribs, smoothies, shakes, mashed potatoes, chili to name a couple

Z is for zodiac sign - Scorpio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Flutter by
My Profile

MP's Reading List Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Nate's Pics
  • Owen's Pics
  • Pink is the New Blog
  • Post Secret
  • Dad Gone Mad
  • Waiterrant
  • Mamalogues
  • Humbling Moments
  • Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman
  • Boobs Injuries and Dr Pepper
  • For Better of For Worse
  • Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
  • Biddys World
  • debordante baratin
  • Kill The Goat