My thoughts on Natelee Holloway
OK, I think it is terrible that the family of Natelee Holloway has to go through what they are going through. I can't image the stress and despair knowing that your child might be dead. But enough already w/ the media coverage.
Last night we had on Nancy Grace, who I can't stand but Jeremy likes and then Larry King. That was ALL they were talking about.
Natelee disappeared in Aurba, her mother has decided to stay there until something is found out. That is her mothers choice. She can physically look and plead for the government to do somthing, but I think at some point she's going to have to get on with her life. They are accepting donations at her website to help fund the families expenses. This hits a nerve with me. Around the country there are children missing, abducted, killed, unsolved cases. The only thing that is making Natelee's case so public is money and I can't believe this is coming out of my mouth..race. Don't give your money to the Holloways..that's my plea. They don't have to be in Aruba, go home. If you want to donate money there are more than likely people less fortunate in life that can't afford to search for their loved ones.
Am I cold-hearted? I don't think so.


Flutter by




1 Comments:
I agree with you that the coverage is out of hand, but i disagree that they should go home... I'd have a very hard time leaving if my kid were missing... and I don't like Nancy Grace either.
Post a Comment
<< Home