It's cool again! YAY!
Oh it is so nice outside. Cool front came through after 8pm and it feels awesome.
We went to the Muny but left at 10pm since I was getting sleepy. My father-in-law was falling asleep on one side of me and my dad on the other side. It was the most boring part of Mame. We missed most of the good songs though, Oh well.
Going to Chicago in Sept to work the booth at our trade show. I need new shoes. At least I have a few weeks to figure out what to get. I'll go on a Monday night in time for "Uncle Julio" night. Then work the show all day Tuesday then come home Tuesday night. Not bad, I get to skip all the set up and tear down stuff. They figure I need to be back at the office holding down the fort.
I think we're going to try to see Wedding Crashers this weekend. They were talking about how hysterical it was on the radio. Can you believe that the anncoucers saw kids in the theater. I think that they should inforce the ratings more. There is no way that a child under 16 needs to see a movie all about getting laid. That's crazy. I turn off Law and Order when Drew comes in the room...although commercials are just as bad. Viagra, tampons...kids really don't need to see that stuff. Puts questions in their mind way too soon.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home