Cool Days of August
What is going on w/ the weather. It's beautiful this morning. It sucked though, I had the window of the car open and was driving down Dorsett. The trash truck about 8 cars in front of me was stinking up an entire zip code!
Well working on the refi on the house, gotta get that paperwork out today. I'm really looking forward to a new shower/bathtub and functioning kitchen.
I think Pat Robertson has gone off the deep end. He's always been a little wack.
The boss brought in an expresso machine. Employees all hyped up on caffine! If Kevin Long was dead he'd be rolling over in his grave, "how unprofessional". :0)
I'm bummed there are only a couple episodes of The Closer left, oh well I wouldn't want it to interfere w/ regular season shows.
Well off to work!


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home