Magic Number is 4
Cards beat the Pirates last night, we're going tonight, bleacher seats. I'm really looking forward to that. Carpenter is pitching, nothing like watching a Cy Young winner to be pitch..I think Albert's sitting out, that's OK our bench is exciting enough. I'm not sure how we're getting down there, maybe the train, I'm too cheap to pay $10 to park.
Weekend update:
Friday after work we got the paperwork signed on the refinace. Check coming on Wednesday. Jeremy then went to do his football picks, I went home. We had BK for dinner, not a very exciting night. We were up early on Saturday and trecked the 45 minute drive to Drew's soccer game. We were lucky enough to sit in the shade. They lost, Drew also looked a little lost although he had fun. We went home and I managed to sneak in a 3 hour nap then got up and went to church w/ mom and dad. Dad and I brought up the offetory gifts, Aunt Norma was there as well as Aunt Josie and Uncle George. That's nice. Ran into Angie, she looked very cute in pink, she always does. After I got home from church Jeremy and I headed up to Joan of Arc's carnival. We had a blast...at least I did. I love playing the games at the booths...especially the poker booth. Drank some beers, ate hot dogs and won a raffle! I won 2 free months at Curves. I'm going to start in October.
Sunday was a lazy start; read the paper etc. We trecked back out to St Charles / St Peters / Cottleville...not sure where the hell those fields are...THIS soccer game kicked ass! Drew hustled his little bottie and played awesome. He played major defense..and even took a turn in goal. They other team never scored when he was on the field! When he played goal he tucked that knee length jersey into his shorts..it was TOO cute. Toward the end of the game when they took him out he collapsed on the sidelines on top of the bag of soccer balls. His little face was SO red. He really did awseome. The Drew Killmer cheering section was very proud. Step-mom BB got baked. It was HOT. I went though 2 bottles of water! The game ended in a tie.
We listed to the 2nd half of the Rams game on the way home. I really have a hard time listening to football on the radio. We're so glad we didn't revolve the weekend around the Rams. My shows weren't on so I got a movie. I watched Meet the Fockers...TOO funy. I keep picturing that kid doing, "Asssss Wholeeeee"
Cars at the shop getting a new tail light. It's already after 8:30 and the phones aren't going nuts yet, cool! Thursday we're meeting w/ the kitchen design guy at Home Depot! Friday we're going bowling.
FEMA annouced to St Louis yesterday that those shelters that people busted their asses getting ready for evacuees isn't going to be used. "Thanks...but we're not going to use your facilities now" Nice. They are on to plan B..more permanent temporary housing. Oh well guess we're ready for the next Natural National Disaster.
Grrrr


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home