MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today is...

The anniversay of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald, the 100th anniversary of the American Pizza, McKenzie Phillips birthday and my birthday. I have a few hours until it's office, I was born a little after 10am..when my body usually tell me to get up.
J got my a funny card w/ a kitty and a little bday balloon. I'm going to get my favorite burger for lunch, Roadhouse. We might go see a movie tonight. I'd rather just curl up on my bed and watch my shows but I think J would be dissapointed if we didn't go. Now we have the dvr so I can see my shows later. God knows when though I still have 3 or 4 things I haven't had the opportunity to watch.
Well gotta get to work, birthday or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!