MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, December 19, 2005

5 More Shopping Days

...or something like that. I guess I need to get started.

Well Friday sucked, I felt SO sick, I ended up going home at 4pm. I got home in time to watch the news which annouced the firing of everyone that I love on the radio, including Jeremy's step-sister and McGraw. The Cardinals are NOT making many friends.

Friday night Jeremy and I went to Bayers. We got ourselves a tree. It's a Scotch Pine about 7' tall. It is the most beautiful tree!! It was less than $30 bucks too, not bad. We had it strapped on top of the Jeep and drove home. We realized that this was my first live tree EVER and Jeremy's first since he lived with mom and dad when he was a kid. Jeremy strung lights and we got out some ornaments. It was very nice. I watched shows and sat on the couch and blew my nose all night.

Saturday I got up feeling worse, we went and got Drew, played a while then went to see King Kong. That was the most miserable 3 hours of my life. I had to get up to go to the bathroom twice, that's what that darn cold medicine does, plus I was drinking water. I was achey and I know I had a fever. Jeremy went on and on about how it's going to get an Oscar. Doubt it. Maybe cinemetograpy. I really would have rather been home in bed. So I get home from the movie, take more drugs and do get into bed.

Sunday morning I felt better, Drew had I had a marathon Pokemon game day! We are redoing the first game and we did SO much better, we had been stuck trying to figure out how to make the subway train move..ends up there was a dropped key..we found it this time.

So the Colts lost yesterday. I guess it was about time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!