MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, December 9, 2005

It's freeking cold!


It was 7 degrees as I drove to work this morning. That's cold.
Well the snow stopped at around 3pm. The drive home wasn't too bad, I left around 5:30, I stayed away from the side roads and took the interstates. 270 was smooth going, better than when there isn't crappy weather. By the time I got to 44 though I could tell what area of town got more snow. There were still no real lanes in the highway. That was a pain, all in all though it just took 45 minutes.

I wasn't surprised about the Midway crash. Everytime I fly in there I imagine that I'm going to crash. I'm also surprised only one person was killed.

Stupid people here left puppies outside. They died, now the people are in TROUBLE!

Fish pond froze over, I thought J was buying a pond hearter. They all survived last year w/out one. Personally it doesn't matter to me. Jeremy is a little attached though.

Yesterday was not that crazy at work, steady not nuts. This morning already people are making me WORK. It's been a half hour trying to post this.

New guy started today. He kinda looks like Ernie form the Munsters. I've very afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!