I Feel Good!
Yeah..took almost a week but I finally feel good. I slept through the night last night. Yeah!
I didn't eat anything, just crawled ontop of the sheets w/ a blanky and watched TV. Survivior was good then I was flipping channels. That new snowboard racing thing is cool on the Olympics, then I was going to watch this Kevin Costner movie but it was all about drunks, really not in the mood for that.
Then I turned on Kinsey. Really kind of an interesting movie. All of a sudden I look at this face on the screen that was awefully familiar. It was Mary Ellen Owens...who I noticed in the credits is now Maryellen Owens. Boy I could tell you some stories, she was 2 years younger than me in high school. Too fun. I thought she was living in Texas. Hmm. From St Louis to Texas to Hollywood!


Flutter by




1 Comments:
Mary Pat,
Glad to hear you are feeling better! In answer to your questions about the pool thing....
I play on a Ladies team with 6 other ladies. We play one at a time against other like ranked players on the other teams. It is for the Canadian PoolPlayers Association, a branch of the American Pool Players Association.
Our team is normally quite competitive and we have been to Nationals 2 years in a row in Las Vegas. That is tons of fun! We play other teams from all over the US. We have been the only team from Canada competing in the all Ladies division in the past.
The last year we were there we actually finished 5th, got a huge trophy and some $$. We also had a great time, met great people and played some fab pool!
Post a Comment
<< Home