And then there were six
American Idol Night.
Get home, go to grocery store, make dinner. BOOM it's on.
Tonight is The Greatest Love Songs.
To me that leaves things wide open. I'm looking forward to Katherine and Elliott, I think this is their cup of tea.
I think it really should be Kellie Pickler's week to go bye bye but I have a feeling the stupid people voting will knock out Elliot or Paris.
FYI...I had a little dream on Sunday night about Chris Daughtry. My friends were pissed that I was dating him cause he was married. Jeremy thought it was cool since it was Chris Daughtry. Nothing explicit in my dream. I was in my black pick up truck (???wtf) and lead out and he hugged me. Jeremy was in the drivers seat. Not even a kiss. Man.
Then one of my next favorite show's is on; CBS's The Unit.
Laundry...then sleep.
I am going to teach Drew how to read music. He wants to sign and I think the first step is how to read music. We have an electronic keyboard, I think he's at the perfect age to pick this up. Then if he likes it he can take real lessons. Hopefully NOT with a woman like Miss Burnum. Where in the HELL did my mother get her. I'll never forget when she broke my mom's dining room chair. I always resented those darn lessons, Monday after school. I couldn't play and was never able to join scouts. Oh well, at least I can play the piano. I never figured out why my mom didn't teach me herself. Oh well.
Lunch time is over, back to work.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home