MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 14, 2006

Lottery update..we know of a winner

Well as Holly mentioned there are people she works with that know people. Ends up one of the young guys lives near us. Jeremy told him me that it's a guy that I've introduced him to before. One of the barfly's we used to run into. I never knew his name but when I looked at the picture I got one of those lightbulb's.

SO. Good Friday. Jeff the boss isn't hear so I'm sure we are working all day. Phone's have hardly rung at all though. Duh..holiday weekend.

We're supped to break the records today w/ the heat.
J and I are going to go to Ari's for dinner. I love the hot pita bread and humus dips. Yumm.

Then up early and off to pick up Drew for the Easter Egg Hunt.. then church with mom and dad Saturday night.

Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!