MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, April 10, 2006

Nana


She died when I was a teen. Major memories..cool body, the woman knew how to sweat so she was always cool. Thick, thick hair. Mixture of noxema and oil of olay. Wow, really looking at her now I can see how much my mom looks like her. Now...see the pin on nana's dress? and I have one on the red velour shirt.
I loved to stay overnight and take a bath in the blue tub. Homemade biscuits. Cuddling up watching Carol Burnette show. Driving to DuQuoin w/ my head on her lap as she tickeled my ear w/ a kleenex. We shared a bed on those weekends, how nice it was to cuddle. She was a great cuddler.
Isn't Jeremy lucky to still have his grandma alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said....

Those are really beautiful memories, at least.

Wed Apr 12, 05:28:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!