MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, August 31, 2006

AAAGGGG Power Sucks

At times I've liked the being a boss thing, today I'm going to hate it. I sit near the lunch room as does another one of my employees..well we have been putting up w the lunch room parties for a while. She closed the door to the lunchroom yesterday since it got so bad on the phone..which made the lunchroom people laugh louder. Whick pissed me off but sent her over the edge. My solution was that I was going to send an email to install a lunch room policy of closing the door during lunch hours...her solution was to go in the back where the majority of these people sit, wait til they get on the phone and scream "f&c* you bitches. " Of course innocent people were on the phone w/ customers too..FUB is much different than roaring laughter...so now I have to talk to her about this today. I don't wanna.

Blogger has been making me mad to..I had this whole big thing typed out and I got an error message. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!