MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Humming Bird Season

It's finally that time of year where it is not too hot and the hummingbirds have come out. Tonight there was one flittering around the orange trumpte flowers on the garage. I watched him for a while, he'd go from flower to flower..then fly high in the air, then he'd come down and do it all over again, when he got tired he'd sit on the electrical wire, he looked so funny cause you normally never see them sit still.

I had a nifty picture I found on-line of a painted mailbox that looked exactly like what i was looking at but the dial up wasn't letting me upload pictures...

Well Big Brother has started but I know that James and Janelle were nominated and Janelle wins Veto..and George goes up.

Oh well, washing the sheets tonight, totally excited and I've been playing on the computer..guess I'll go watch and see what I missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!