MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, September 1, 2006

Not a Happy Friday for Everyone

Guy I know passed away last night, 54, massive heart attack. Leaves behind a relativley young family, oldest daughter getting ready to get married. Youngest still in grade school.

He's one of those people you see around, and you are used to seeing them. Not a friend in the true sense of the word but someone that I know many people will miss.

Thoughts and Prayers to Joe's family today.

In other news this is the big labor day weekend. I am so excited looking forward to the big Steely Dan / Michael McDonald concert! That's Monday!

My new office in the back has drywall up...Man I'm going to be in a corner..no one will have to hear my loud mouth. I won't be in shouting distance to Shelby anymore..that makes me sad.

Big ole pregnant girl Kristi at the office should more than likey have her baby this weekend, if she doesn't I would be surprised.

In "reality" world: My Ryan was kicked off Rockstar. Danie and George both got the boot on BB.
Go Storm, Go Janelle.

Couple more weeks til they fix the DISH...:0(
If we plug it in in the bedroom then there are no local channels but some movie channels. No Discovery,Travel, Food, HGTV, TNT, Bravo... So I had J unhook it so I could watch Hogan's Hero at 10:30 on channel 51..whatever the heck channel that is, it says, St Louis, Mt Vernon Il...whatever. On the TV in the living room we get local and movies..none of the above..and poor J no ESPN or FOXSMW.. We have been watching the Cardinals on AOL on the puter.

Well I guess that's it for today. Happy Labor Day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said....

"Sold." So read a sign, spotted last weekend on the front door at the Hi-Pointe Cafe, 1001 McCausland Avenue. There was also a crudely-drawn countdown poster in the window with a tombstone reading "Oct. 8, 1987 to Sept. 3, 2006," and a notice advertising a garage sale in which "everything must go." From Stltoday.com

Fri Sep 01, 03:55:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!