MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Karen Foss Leaving KSDK and other random preholiday thoughts.

Retired? Hmm, that is what they are saying. To me it sounds like she wanted more money, her contract was up and she is going to move to greener pastures. Only time will tell. Julius left KMOV and how he works for SLU...so you never know.

Personally I'm glad she is going to be off the air. I'm so done with her. I've heard her talk once, that was in high school. She came off like a democratic, femist nazi..at least that is what I recall. I decided I didn't like her then. Don't get me wrong, I've watched the news casts, but that is because I've secretly had a crush on Mike Bush and the weather guy that killed himself. Death by small engine plane if I recall correctly.

Well it's winding down to Christmas. Well actually it goes First Day of Winter, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.

Muct to do and plan.

Big party tonight. I'm wearing velvet pants, it's at a country club. That can only mean good food.

Coworker gave me an angel snow globe. It is supposed to play Angels We Have Heard On High..but it's broke and kinda sounds like rap or hip hop. I like it.
The angel has on a dress that looks like a quilt and she has a Cardinal on her hand. No, not David Eckstein..the red bird w/ the yellow beak. I hate to break it to the Chinese that made the snowglobe....there are no birds in heaven. Only dogs and cats.





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!