MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, July 9, 2007

Couple Nutty Weeks





So we went to the baseball game on the 3rd. It was hot...do I look hot, I was. The game sucked...Cards played Arizona 4 games, we won all but the one we went to. J got us awesome bbq..I think it was like $30 for 2 sandwiches, 2 sodas and a water. Crazy. It was a good sandwich though.
Why does blogger keep putting the pictures in code now? I don't like it....

We went to the Webster Groves carnival a couple times. We did NOTHING on the 4th which was nice.

This weekend J and I went to his mom's friday night..just the three of us, we ordered pizza and chitted and chatted and had a really nice time. Saturday J went to church w/ me, mom and dad...we all loved that. Sunday my friend had a pool party. Yeah, I love getting in the pool. I still have to download those pictures. I can't blog pictures from home since they are too big. I have to upload to flickr..come to work and save as jpegs. There has to be a better way!'

I won a meet and greet at the American Idol concert in Sedalia. I wrote a little essay and I won! I think there were something lik 5 winners.

We're watching Big Brother: Go away Jen and Joe...if I was HOH next week those two would be up for nomination for SURE! This week...lets see Carol go.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddy said....

i have GOT to go watch the first 2 episodes! they are just sitting in the dvr, patiently waiting on me...

Tue Jul 10, 08:23:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!