Emmy for Cynthia Nixon
Wow, I'm glad I watched ER. Cynthia Nixon did a wonderful job. I'm glad I passed up Without A Trace last night.
Well looks like another award awesome Survivor Season underway. Again the young against old, sort of. Man Angie was pissed that gay guy didn't take her on their team. I LIKE Tom, which means he won't make it to the jury..who knows. That Island is beautiful. I heard the rumors that they may do Survivor Canada, it wouldn't be the same. Not enough nudity and dirty people for good TV.
I'm pissed I may not get my big commission check in February before I leave. That irks me we really need to get our finances in order and that was going to help tremendously. Oh well what you gonna do.
We may go see a movie tonight. I would like to see Hitch or Precint whatever...I'd love to see Sideways or Million Dollar Baby but that's out at Crestwood, I know Jeremy likes the Esquire so much more.
Should be a nice rainy weekend. I am SO looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning.
Man I need a vacation.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home