MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

DRUNK BITCH

1am, drunk bitch w/ a car load of people coming home from the baseball game backs into the Maxima which was parked in front of the house. Guys puking and she states "it's a rental don't worry, I work for Enterprise". Do you know how close I am to calling management to let them know about this? My luck she is management. It was a huge ass Suburban. I drove by it this morning and there wasn't a SCRATCH on it. I'm pissed, just as pissed though that Jeremy screamed at me, "Mary Pat" a million times. Coudln't he WALK into the bedroom to tell me that someone hit the car. I thought he was lieing paralyzed on the living room floor. Can you tell I'm still pissed. She hasn't tried to call me yet. I guess she has my number, I have hers but am too pissed to do anything. AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!