MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, April 7, 2005

Nikko!

Poor Nikko. Scott or Anthony should have gone, not Nikko. Jeremy is all up in arms about never voting again..I thought he was talking political he was on such a rampage. I reminded him if Nikko wasn't from St Louis we wouldn't be voting for him. SO... American Idol goes on.

I'm going to miss Survivor tonight. We're doing a church thing w/ the in laws.

I had a real reason for blogging today and I don't remember what it is. All I know is that I have to find out how Tommy Hummels' spring break went. He's the guy who is hysterical...I have a link to his blog about a month ago. The boy cracks me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!