MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 7, 2005

AM Blogs suck

I was next blogging it to see what I could see from London. I did find a girl going to school there over the summer who was letting family know she was alright. I ended up scrolling though a billion Asian blogs not in English w/ those gay little cartoon people...you know like that Little Kitty or whatever the hell it's called. I don't like it, it creeps me out.

Speaking of creeping me out; we went to mom and dad's, then watch Hide and Seek while we ate dinner. That creeped me out. I told J that I need to get back to either funny movies, dramas or blood and guts cop drama's. These suspense movies are wearing out my stomach and blood pressure.

We'll I'm so glad my sister-in-law is in Holland for a while and not in London, makes me feel a little better. Any casualty is bad but I sure hope it's low. I really doubt they will ever prosecute anyone for what happened. I think terrorism is just going to be a way of life...that sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!