Drew Lost His First Tooth!!
Drew lost his first tooth, on his 6th birthday of all days. It was loose and he just wiggled it out at Mommy's. He's getting to be such a big boy. His legs are getting really long too. I think he's going to be taller than J.
Well I'm supposed to be going to the Muny to see Mame tonight. It's going to get in the high 90's but they are calling for a storm around 4pm to bring in a cold front, fingers are crossed!!
I'm finally getting caught up on all the work that piled up while the boss was away, thank God. I was known for my promptness, I was blowing my image.
One of the ladies here, Marty, knows everything! She is retiring on Friday. Man that is going to suck.
Keeping my fingers crossed for lightning, thunder and a major downpour!


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home