MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, August 1, 2005

living life one day at a time w/ multiple emotions

Man I feel like I'm really living life w/ tons of emotions this past weekend. Scared, angry, bored, etc..guess the hospital does that to you. Then today I got such a plesant surprise. I came in usual time but am leaving this afternoon to go up to the hospital. The owner of the company came in and closed the door..inital "oh shit what did I do" then "oh he's going to give me good wishes toward Jeremy but why did he close the door". Of course those thoughts are all split second. He said shaking his head looking at the floor that in the last 4 months I have totally exceeded their expectations and that he and Joe decided before fiscal year end that they were going to give me a bonus. He said to please please keep it under my hat since no one else was getting a bonus. It was a very decent chunk of change and I am very greatful. I was moved to tears. From working for that asswhole to such nice people that appreciate what you do. It's amazing. SO...buck that up to another emotion that I've faced since Friday..maybe a couple...gratitude, pride... Now I'm a bit scared. Scared of the amount of damage Jeremy has to his kidneys and scared it will be difficult to follow doctors orders to stay healthy. Although if he's scared enough he'll do it..he did when he quit drinking.

cute news: Drew lost tooth #2 this weekend. Keeping the toothfairy busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!