MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, August 8, 2005

Monday Blogging

Sometimes I just don't think before I open my mouth: There was a woman in front of me in line at the grocery store. First she tells me to go ahead of her, I do; drop the chicken salad put my stuff up. She says she is waiting for a little girls. Well the girl comes w/ a roll of paper towels, this is item number 5 for her, I have a cartful. I tell the woman to go ahead of me..more moving around then finally getting settled. Then she needs cash back and has coupons, food stamps and is asking a million questions. ALL with 5 items. So me and my big mouth later say to the girl checking me out, "that woman was a little goofy huh?"..I guess I just HAD to make small talk..the checker looks at me and says very deadpan, "she's blind". I just said "oh" and felt 2 inches tall. It still makes me feel like a schmuck. I was thinking she was a crack head or something. "oh".

Jeremy's feeling better, he cut the front yard last night and he was amazed he didn't have to change his shirt 3 times.

Drew and I went to Wendy's for Charlie's bday party. It was very nice. Bro-in-law Chris made awesome bbq.

Yesterday we saw Sky High. It was really fun. It remided me of the old Walt Disney movies they made when we were kids. The kid that played Warren Peace was a hottie.

Tomorrow night is American Idol. YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said....

American Idol? When? Where? How? I don't see it in TV Guide?!? Or is this something local?

Mon Aug 08, 03:32:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!