MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, August 4, 2005

Thank You to my Husband

I realized yesterday all the things he does for me, and around the house. I worked from 7:30-5pm (no lunch), drove straight to the grocery store. Read the labels to get low protein meals. I was never one to buy low sodium items and fruits and veggies. Then I took the groceries into the house, put them away, cut the front yard and back yard. I did a load of laundry, took a shower, went to 7-11, ate a bowl of cereal (too tired to cook), went to Blockbuster..then practically passed out on the couch...went to bed..went to the bakery and back at work at 7:30. OH...I forgot taking out the trash and cleaining the kitchen. Whew!! Out of all of that I would have done the laundry, bought the groceries..and the rest would have been all J. Sure hope he starts feeling better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!