MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Donald sings, Eddie Albert rolls over in grave..

Going backwards this weekend I must say seeing the Donald in overalls singing the Green Acres theme song made my night. Not a bad Emmy's show. I was generally pleased w /the results even though most of my shows weren't nominated.

Friday we picked Drew up from school then went bowling w/ Carol and the boys..followed by Dairy Queen. Drew and Mitch were smelling each others butts..I truley don't understand boys.

Saturday we brought Drew home then went to the new American store in Cottleville. That store is cool!! We picked out all of our appliances. We changed our mind on the stove, opting for one that slides in but looks like a drop down range. It's a GE.. Then we went by Harrahs and made our football picks. We decided to go out which we haven't done in a while, we met Susan and Angie at the 19th Hole in South County and did Kareoke, Jeremy opped not to sing which highly dissapointed the girls. Dave came by too and stayed for quite a while. It was nice J had some boy company. Angie and I did a great time singing the Beatles "When I'm 64" then I totally sucked at Harper Valley PTA...must have been the 9 7 and 7's. At least that was Jeremy's count, I wasn't counting.

Well it's hurricane watch time again. It's Rita's turn..I don't remember hurricanes names this far along in the alphabet.

Well phone hasn't range yet at the office, almost 8am on a Monday, I'm surprised.

New shows start tonight. I think I have Vegas and Medium on. Patricia Arquette won for Medium, that was a surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!