MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

That's a winner!

Oh what a night! Last September back in 2005 :0)
I had it in my head we weren't going...en route home Jeremy decided we would go..he went downstairs to get clothes and noticed water coming out of a lightbulb...long story really short we had dad come over, fix the emergency...got in our AWESOME bleacher seats by 6:30...game turned out great.
Dave Rickets turned the number, we missed it...didn't know him anyway; he was a pitching coach in Whitey's day.
Meanwhile I'm starving, I had a ham sandwhich yesterday around 11:30am. We went to Chris's at 10pm. My tummy still feels funny.
$$ coming today from title company. YAY! Dad going to the house to disconnect dishwasher and garbage disposal...I'm sure he and Jeremy will have a great time.
Awesome storm as I was going to sleep, nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Flutter by
My Profile

MP's Reading List Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Nate's Pics
  • Owen's Pics
  • Pink is the New Blog
  • Post Secret
  • Dad Gone Mad
  • Waiterrant
  • Mamalogues
  • Humbling Moments
  • Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman
  • Boobs Injuries and Dr Pepper
  • For Better of For Worse
  • Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
  • Biddys World
  • debordante baratin
  • Kill The Goat