Laura Laughlin
Laura Laughlin is her name. She is the woman that I pray for and think about. On July 15th I witnessed an accident on the way to work that changed me.
One silly type thing is that I no longer take Highway 270 to work in the mornings.
Channel 4 had been advertising this story about "The Love of Laura" and I decided last night for some reason I would watch it. It was the girl in the accident. I couldn't believe it. They said the accident was on July 15th, first think I did this morning was check my blog and see if it was the same day as the accident I witnessed. It is and was!
I have a real live person to pray for now. Please visit her website, donate if you can.


Flutter by




1 Comments:
Mary Pat, I just read some of Laura's website and am quite impressed by the love and strength her new young husband is pulling from God! I can see why you would have been horrified to witness that accident! I will definately add her to my prayers!
BTW Happy Thanksgiving my American Yay-Yay Friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home