MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, November 28, 2005

Siren's work!

There I am, drifting off to sleepyland and the sirens go off! The sirens only go off at 11am, the first Monday of every month..or is it Friday? Anyway I bolt up, startling Rocky when I do. I look out the back window and rain is pouring sideways. I put on my gym shoes and run to the kitchen for my cell phone. Jeremy, who is deeply involved in ESPN highlights from a day of football looks at me as if I have five heads. "What are you doing?". I breathlessly screamed, "Head for the basement! Tornado is here". Jeremy reasoned with me, "There is no tornado we still have Dish". I calmed down, we turned on local TV and I stayed up the 15 minutes until the tornado warning expired. Yet again our area of town missed it. All around were downed trees etc. Scared the crap out of me though.

Nick and Jessica Broke up.

Pat Morita died, it was nice of Ralph Macchio to issue a statement.

I'm getting old, I realized I have to hold the newspaper at arms length to read it. I bought reading glasses, Jeremy said they make me look smart. I tried them out today on my price sheets at work, WOW...should have had these months ago.

Rams struggled yet pulled out a win in OT to beat the worst team in football, that God. It took a 3rd string quarterback from Harvard.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was AWESOME. I laughed, cried and was scared. The movie accomplised what it was made it do!

Drew is not in the Christmas spirit...and man oh man is Jeremy. He's like an elf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!