MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What are the Germans thinking??

OK, I'm freaking here! I clearly remember in 1985 watching the Navy diver being tossed dead onto the runway. Killed in attempts to save lives. A true hero in a rediculous hijacking. We tried to get him to the US a couple years later to try, convict and more than likely execute him. BUT no, the Germans insisted that they try him since they don't have the death penalty. So then what happens. Well 19 years of imprisonment he's let go. When asked about where he went the Germans stated that they didn't have his itenorary. For crying out loud. I understand you don't want to kill him but it's 2005 at least put a micro chip in his scalp or something to track this psycho. 20 years later he'll be pleased to meet the lovely groups in Iraq, Syraia, France, hell the US of A where he can plan MORE terrorist activities w/ an even better upgrade of materials. Lets see there is chemical warfare..you don't need liquid explosives anymore there are tons of more high tech ways to do it.
I don't know, it just freaked me out when I saw that. Catch a hijacker, murderer with liquid explosives and then let him out 19 years later with NO idea where he is or where he's heading.
Thanks Germany.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said....

... But how do you REALLY feel about him?

lol, I am with you, it is astounding to think a person like that is allowed to roam at will.

Thu Dec 22, 07:48:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!