The Black Thorn
Why is it that now the Black Thorn is totally cool and hip. Back in the day we used to go there. I remember the Nolans bachlorette/bachlor party was there. We played shuffle board and drank. I do recall pitchers of beer as well as food, not recalling what food. Normally because I would drink my dinner.
Anyway, at stltoday.com there is an entire artical about the huge 5lb 12" pizza's that are so worth the hour wait. Excuse me, what pizza is worth an hour wait? I have never had such a pizza. Have You?? Now I know there is a new pizza joint on the Hill that has a HUGE wait. Just don't get it. I'd wait that long for an awesome steak. Oh well. Now my stomach is turning from the thought of too much alcohol.


Flutter by




1 Comments:
I once drove 500 km both ways for my favourite pizza - a total of 12 hours.
Post a Comment
<< Home